Hello!! My name is Grace, and Sushi and KittyCow are my cats. ;) Sushi is half siamese, she's a little dodgy, and a little weird.. Cow is fat, haha, he likes to wake me up by laying on my chest. i still love them though. ;)
I am taking IS101, it's a very hands on class, and definitely not one that you want to ignore for very long. I think that my forgetful nature in this particular class will hurt me if I keep going the way I'm going. This next week, I need to focus more on my classwork/homework.
My teacher, Albert Wu, is a nice man, and a good teacher. I'm glad i chose to take this particular section. ;)
Next week is Powder Palooza!!! Shadow Hills Baptist Collegiate groups ski trip!;) I can't wait, it's going to be soooo much fun;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the kind words Grace. I'm glad to have you in this section as well. I'm also glad to see you putting more concentration and effort in keeping up with this class. Have fun at the ski trip ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou should post some pictures of your cats or, at least, bring some in class :) I love cats- I would say, my cat is the thing that I really miss from my country. Every time when I speak with my parents via Skype I ask them to show me my cat on the camera :))
ReplyDeleteI agree with you regarding our IS class- we have to be very careful not to miss something and to focus on our weekly assignments. Indeed, I like this; otherwise I get lazy and ignore my student's obligations :)
you not alone on laking on class Im in the same page may be worse but it was my choice and choices can be change
ReplyDelete