Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Forgetful Mind and Music

I think that it would be beneficial for me to review my schedule during the week to eliminate any unnecessary things that i spend time on. Between working 40 hours a week, church functions, and three very high-maintenance classes, I've become even more forgetful then I ever was before. I think that it would also be good to try and get a solid eight hours of sleep at least 2-3 times a week. Even Superwoman crashes every once in a while...

I can't wait to get back to learning music. Honestly, I think that my mind has deteriorated since I left high school and Choir behind me. I am a firm believer in the theory that music promotes a healthy and productive mind. I can't wait to be in it again. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Music to soothe the soul ^_^ Yes, reviewing your schedule and eliminating unnecessary things is definitely a step in the right direction! Prioritizing one's finite time and energy and making tough choices are something I know several of your classmates have already done. Now go get some zzz... Superwoman ;-p

    By the way, blogger.com crapped out on me too when I tried to post the above comment for you. Good thing I was able to remember the jist of I typed. From now on, I will type my blog entry and comments in Word first then copy and paste it to blogger.com @#!*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're slammed and yes, you totally deserve a break. Believe me, if you took some much needed time for yourself, you'll be back to 100% and be able to tackle your hectic schedule.
    Hang in there Super Woman!

    ReplyDelete