Hello again....
I'm not really apt to talk this week, but I'll spout off a few things that have been going on. I had an Asthma attack on Monday, was sick with bronchitis Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, had a speech and did well on it on thursday, finished my missing assignments from word, excel, and powerpoint this week, working in the computer lab until 10:30 at night almost every day but tuesday.... and yesterday my co-worker passed away unexpectedly...
So lots of stuff has happened.. and once again I'm re-thinking my career path... Do i want to join Cemenary school and become a career missionary? I don't know. God's plan is still shrowded from my view....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, what a productive and roller-coaster of week for you! I'm glad you are meeting these challenges head one. Good work on catching up with the class :-) Hmm... Cemenary school and become a career missionary, this is more than a career or job, this is a lifetime commitment. Be sure to think this through...
ReplyDeleteDon't make such a decision at a moment when everything seems bad... we are likely to want to make major changes in our lives when we are sad, but it is not always a good thing. Wait a little and decide then :)
ReplyDeleteI tried to find the site for the shoes that you liked today-the ones that I was wearing; pretty sure it is this one, but I was not able to find axactly the same ones. The good news is that you have them in the U.S.stores, as well :)Here is the site: http://www.jumpcorp.com/
Sounds like you've had a crazy week - being sick, people passing out and stressing about your future. Well, I wouldn't beat yourself up about your career. When everything calms down you'll get a better perspective on things. Oh man, I sounded like my mom there. Weird!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for the loss of your co-worker. My condolences.
ReplyDeleteEveryone else has given great advice, so I'm just going to wish that your week improves and that you feel better.