I really don't have much to talk about today. Class is going fine, i still feel like i am severely behind on everything, and am finding it difficult to get up on time, lately. I think that it's residual from the time change...
We finally got Sushi spayed this weekend, so she's a little quieter then she was before for the time being. Speaking of Sushi, a bunch of friends and I hit up Kobe sushi on Flamingo and Fort Apache last night! 1/2 price sushi, yay!! I love that place, it's so good;)
if you go there, you should try:
- Tiger roll
- Kobe one
- Ocean's 3
- Bee roll
Heh, for me its pretty much the same. I went from being fine waking up to having to drag my sorry butt out of it every morning. And luckily, my siamese isnt that noisy...though we have another that was noisy until my brother-in-law scared her so much she just doesnt talk anymore >< I think i've heard of that sushi place to...dont they have really weird sushi? Like...sushi with pop rocks?
ReplyDeleteFrom a cat to food, Sushi, Sushi, Sushi ;-p I like Sushi (the food) too. Haven't been to Kobe Sushi yet, think I'll give it a try. I wonder what is in Kobe One?
ReplyDeleteI love Sushi, I am a big sushi eater. I was I love sushi in Henderson this Friday. The enviroment was pretty cool. If you want to know about all the sushi places in town let me know.. I think I have been to alot of them lol.
ReplyDelete